Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gulf Coast Spas Dealer Eagan, MN






I was born in Monroe, LA. December 17 , 1965. Both of my parent graduated from Louisiana Tech University. They were both born in Arkansas (the only state to be mentioned in the bible) but dad grew up in Bastrop, LA and mom in Center, TX. Both were born in 1937. My dad attended LA Tech on a full football and track scholarship and gradated with a degree in chemical engineering. Dad (J. Sherwood White, I'm Jr) was the oldest of 7 children. Darryl, Jimmy, Don, Ed, Micky, and Linda. Enough of that right now....


I created this blog as a result of a customer survey... I own a business in Eagan, MN Whitehouse Direct. . We sell hot tubs in Minneapolis and the twin cities really throughout MN and Minnesota. We also sell pool tables in Minneapolis, the twin cities and throughout MN and Minnesota.
I had a customer return an online survey the question was #12 SEE BELOW

12. Please tell us any way we can improve our business. Please be specific. From website, delivery, follow up, service, products, anything... Let er rip...

Customer's response:
Not sure, but i bought a Gulf Coast Spas hot tub from white house direct about 3 years ago and before buying it i did some checking on the internet about the quality. I came pretty close to not buying a Gulf Coast Spa, because of some of the negative information on the internet about gulf coast spas and the way they are marketed. Anyways I'm glad i bought it, i have never had a problem. Delivery was great, and never needed anything else as to other services or products for it. So to answer your question consider going to the internet web sites and standing up for you product and or hand out a list of web sites to check out that has something good to say.

Another testimonial, this one, from our website.

Gulf Coast Spas Reviews
Dear Whitehouse Direct,
I have to tell you, I have spent 3 years looking at hot tubs and the hot tub industry anxiously anticipating our big purchase. I am a person that wants to see every penny in regards to quality of the merchandise and even more so the support after the sale. And to say that I have NOT been let down on either account would be an understatement! To be honest with you, I asked this question several times: "If Gulf Coast Spas claims to be competitive amongst the biggest names in spas, how can they literally cost $2000-$3000 less than the competition?" I spent many hours investigating this very question and found many reasons. I won't go into all the details; I wouldn't want someone to just "take my word for it" without the valuable research one needs to do on there own. But I can testify, several months after the purchase of our Boca Grande, that both Gulf Coast and White House Direct have exceeded all of my very high expectations! (I even called Gulf Coast for support Thanksgiving day just to see how fast I could get a response; I didn't wait more than 5 minutes!)The spa has been easy to maintain, has not had ANY mechanical problems, support was very helpful when I did my own wiring, and the performance is better than most of the high end tubs that we have wet tested. Joe and Todd have always made themselves available. I appreciate the quick response and all the help before and AFTER the sale. "After the sale" is a chance with any company-these guys will treat you like family. THANK YOU!
Thanks you guys, please let me know if ever need a reference...
Corey B.
Hudson, WI

We have been selling Gulf Coast Spas in Minnesota for 5 1/2 years. We have sold over 1300 Gulf Coast Spas in Minnesota and Wisconsin (Wisconsin is my new favorite place to go its kind of like New Orleans more on that in my next post). We have always been in Eagan selling spas out of office and warehouse space ( Low overhead). Gulf Coast Spas is the only company with 24/7 tech support and this is very helpful for the dealer and the customer. We ask our customers to call GCSM 1st. If they have a problem with Gulf Coast Spas tech support, please call us and we will help. I am not saying we have never had any issues. We have our share. The key is we take care of our customers and treat them like we would like to be treated.
We just keep our company vision in mind.

Our Vision- To introduce and define the luxury warehouse direct buying experience and turn every customer into a raving fan.
Last Month September 2007 41% of our business was referral or repeat.


" Perfect the basics"
  • Return phone calls in a timely manner
  • Do what you say you are going to do
  • Own up to your mistakes
  • Go the extra mile


To see more testimonials including video http://www.whitehousedirect.com/testimonials.html


Click the link above to see this customers comments about Whitehouse Direct and Gulf Coast Spas.


Is this guy a huge Colts fan or is he in some way related to "Tony Dungy" ? You'll be surprised.


To See Spas http://www.whitehousedirect.com/spas.html

If you have any questions about our product's or services please call or post.


612-490-1331 cell

More about the karaoke contest next.....


Joe White